Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nendoroid Wakutsu Tomo's Review

Wakutsu Tomo is a character of Adult PC game Rui wa Tomo o Yobu
People said that she is a trap nendo means nendo that looks like a girl but she's actually a boy..
I don't really care about that since i don't play the game and for me, she's kinda cute..

I like her (I use her instead of him because he is wearing a girl's cloth) faceplate..
even though I only get one additional faceplate (instead of two or three), but I'm satisfied with this nendo..

so. let's take a review of her.

Name : Wakutsu Tomo
Number :119
Origins : Rui wa Tomo o Yobu
Sculptor : Kodama Youhei
Manufacturer : Good Smile Company
Price : 9240 Yen
Release Date : September 2010
Limited + Exclusive
Further Information : Bundled with the first press release of the Rui wa Tomo o Yobu Fan Disk -Ashita no Mukou ni Mieru Kaze-

Wakutsu Tomo's Box


The Back Cover
full color, i like it..

Side Cover

Side Cover

A Sticker that shows this is an adult game

These are what we get if we buy her..
A nendoroid set, PC game, Card, and some instruction..
I sold the game to my friend because i will not play it..

Normal Pose
Can you believe it that she's actually a boy???
I don't..
she's too cute to be true..

What a priceless faceplate..
my favorite so far..

Extra parts are, skirt and hands

The wind blowing her skirt pose..
this is the best so far..
lol..

Maybe she comes with less extra parts than other nendo
but, in my opinion, her faceplate and her cuteness is far beyond other nendos
I think, you should have one if you like to collect different types of faceplate..

No comments:

Post a Comment