Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kokonoe Rin and Sebastian Michaelis


i didn't do anything for a while..
just lurking the nendoroid forum and trying to resist all the nendoroids temptation..
but within a week, i ordered Kokonoe Rin (Kodomo No Jikan), Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji), Nakano Azusa (K-On), Takamichi Nanoha and Fate Testarossa (Nanoha First Movie), Minami Chiaki (Minami ke-), and Asakura Yume.
i forgot that i've ordered Tainaka Ritsu and Kotobuki Tsumugi on December.
OH MY GOD...
what should i do???
i totally forgot my money management..
how could i pay all of them??

because of that matter, i decreased my money that should be used for eat and alocate the money to nendoroids..
it's another way to loss weight anyway..

than there's nothing to do but waiting for my ordered nendoroids..
and at 16th February, my Sebastian Michaelist was arrived.. (i paid him from my chinese New year money)
two days later, my Kokonoe Rin was arrived too..

at that time, i was stayed at my cousin's house so i can't play with them..
after i gotten home, i "rape" them..


and again, i'm so busy so that i can't take picture of them..
just several picture of Kokonoe Rin

mommy, i'm so happy..

look at her cute smiley face..
it is so adorable and makes me melting..

No comments:

Post a Comment