Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nendoroid Louise, Sakura Nankyoku and Ryogi Shiki

Finally, I had finsihed my mid term exam..
Not quite sure about that..
I think my score will not be so good since i can't concentrate to study..

On that week, there were a lot of packages that were sent to my house..
But, the one who will join my figures family are Nendoroid Ryogi Shiki, Sakura Nankyoku and Nendoroid Louise
the rest of them are my friend's or my infestation (I'll sell it later)

Nendoroid Ryogi Shiki was won by me in an auction from one of the forum that I join in..
Sakura Nankyoku was from my supplier that sell her for affordable price..
than Louise also someone sell it to me for affordable price..
well, i don;t really like all of them (i still like it but not as much as I like Kokonoe Rin) but I'm satisfied with the them..
Just wait for their preview..

No comments:

Post a Comment